Friday, February 26, 2010

Some of my Brown Sugar (Gavin E. Marshall)

Mama told me to think twice before I went into teaching high school. Said because I look so young that the hormones of what she called "fast tailed girls" would kick and and try to get some of my stuff. Not that I didn't believe her, but I thought to myself:

"That sh*t ain't too far from the truth.."

Hell, if I was a young, impressionable, high school female (18, at least), I'd prolly look all googly-eyed at me too. But that's just me smelling myself. I don't mean nothing by it.

Really, I hadn't really had a problem with my young looks with the students. Now, the girls definitely pay more attention in my music/choir class than the fellas; but even with me being 29 and most of the dudes in the class being 16 and 17, what young dude wouldn't think that I was comp to him trying to holla at the prom queen...

The younger, female teachers were the ones with issues...and even some of the older ones. I'd walk in the room for, say like a faculty meeting, and I'd feel like my d**k was just hanging out for all them to look at. That's just how naked a ni**@ felt because they would be gawking so hard hence the reason I tried to get there before most of them. But it was all good. As long as they wasn't fu**ing with my money or my music, they could look all they want.

But back to mama's advice, I never really had a problem out of any student in terms of advances. The lil girls might say something like:

"Hey, Mr. Pretty Boy"

Or the would put a little more emphasis on my last name like:

"Oooo, Mr. Marshallllll..."

Made my skin cringe when they would do that. Sounded like Eartha Kitt in "Boomerang." What the f**k I look like getting caught up in some scandal sh*t like that??? Have my ass all over the AJC

(In my best Chad Ochocinco voice) Chile please!!!

I had seen 2 of my speech teachers get banged up like that when I was in high school. Getting caught with they hand in the cookie jar. Stupid asses. I would at least waited till the young hoe graduated.

Word to the wise: Fresh, clear ball field pu$$y like that comes along every 9 weeks. Believe that.

I wasn't gonna jeopardize my career or my chances at being an recording artist over something that easy.

What was I gonna do letting some lil young chick run behind me, feigning for me, having lil tremors in her juice box because she got a thing for her teacher?

But I believe that was just what happened when Raven Fontenot' walked into my class the beginning of school...

And did that sh*t ever creep up on me.

But I gotta get back to work. Class starts in 5 minutes and I haven't finished arranging the music for the annual Spring Concert Classic next month.

Sh*t, I forgot to text Mallory back. F**k it. She can wait. Prolly don't have nothing more than to complain about Bishop anyways.

Later.

--G.

No comments:

Post a Comment