Thursday, March 11, 2010

2 Way Hustle (Nikki)

Lazy bi**h don't do nothing around here. Smoking up all my sh*t. Eating up all my food. I know one thing:

That hoe better start working overtime if she gonna pay what she owe.

See this is why I don't even wanna fool with these overly emotional bi**hes like J'Lynn. Yeah, she front like she all had and sh*t. Wearing her clothes like these lil thug @ss ni**@s on the corner, but it's cool. I like 'em a little butch. The more masculine they tend to feel, the better they are at eating pu$y. Yes, that bi**h J'Lynn can eat the hell out of some pu$y. Lazy a$ got be good for something.

Gotta hurry up and get this package ready. D-Block will be by here in a minute and I don't feel like putting up with his sh*t. And I still gotta go by my mama's house to pick up my baby. Mama been bi**hin' about him being over there all the time and not doing what mamas are supposed to do. As much as she complain, she still take him. Mama better shut her a$ up. She don't say nothing when I peel her off 5 big face hundreds every month. Better shut the f**k up and play granny.

Wait til this hoe gets here...I got something for her a$$. She wanna be a ni**@, I'm gonna treat her like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment