I love Mallory, but sometimes I think she can be just too out there sometimes. When she first told me that she was going to dance at The Cheetah, I initially had my reservations about it. Guess that's because I had never even set foot in the place. Truth be told, the first time I ever heard about The Cheetah was in some rap song I heard on V-103. But one thing I did know, Mal was a beautiful girl; and if she couldn't wow you with her mind and hustle, she could definitely get you with her good looks.
I wouldn't call it love at first sight, but when I met Mallory Logan at a pool party some 9 years ago, I had no idea she was going to be my best friend or that she would know basically everything about me. Basically, all I really wanted to do was f**k her...and her girl. Man, them hoes was looking so good in their bathing suits. Mallory rocked her natural hair then. It wasn't very long, but it was kinda sexy and kinky. Had this lil slim body with these nice D cups. Friends that know me, know I love me some titties.
Her girl, Jasmine, was getting a lot of the attention though. She was the prettier, taller, more inviting of the two. Long legs, long hair, redbone...as one of my boys put it:
"That bi**h look safe enough. I wouldn't think twice about raw boning that pu$$y."
Sh*t, as a 19 year old, I prolly wouldn't have thought twice either. Jasmine was a video-looking type chick. And while most of the nigs at the party were on Jas, my boy Dane had hopped on Mallory. He might've f**ked that same night too. Kinda dampened my spirits a little, but sh*t happens. It wasn't until we all were together again at another party when she ended up spending the night at my apartment. You know I tried my best to get in them panties, but she gave me some bullsh*t about liking Dane when I knew Dane was really in it for the ass. But contrary to popular belief, I never mentioned Dane's name to try and make myself look better.
And that is where our whirlwind friendship began. Mind you, I've seen Mallory naked on several occasions. And she's seen me assed out as anybody else would be. Slept in the bed naked together. Funny how we never f**ked, but I did break her down and aet the pu$$y in the middle of her bathroom floor. Man, I was so young then. I think she may even have a picture of my d**k saved in her phone somewhere. Yet, we never sealed the deal...and I've remained loyal to her (and she is loyal to me) ever sense.
She inadvertently became my dream girl. Even had chicks I dated that met her to say that. Yet, the life Mal leads tends to be a bit much for me. This sh*t with Bishop....I mean, for goodness sakes, he's a MARRIED MAN!!! And all she can talk about is how much she loves him and how he says he is gonna leave his wife. That's why I'm glad I'm a man. I just think pu$$y secretions emit too much emotion. Then again, it could be the crazy stories she would tell me about how Bishop likes to f**k her at work or how he comes to see her on Tuesday. Told her she was stupid. But Mama always told me:
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
Still, I wouldn't let her fall flat on her face. I would've lead her to the water and drank it first just to make sure it wasn't bad.
Like I said, she had inadvertently became my dream girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment